Application to SBA
Valores is partnering with leading grant making organisations and other institutions in Poland for sourcing valuable nominations for SBA program.
Organisations eligible for SBA need to be nominated via application, and are consulted with the nominating organisation.
The assessment criteria for social organisations to apply for SBA are following:
- Social organisation tackles important social issue – scale of the problem is important.
- Social organisation offers solution that has a potential to address the problem on a large scale.
- Social organisation has proven track record of work in that field.
- Proposed solution has been already verified at a small scale or the investee (social organisation) can prove it has a potential to work and scale.
- Have a strong leadership team.
If you are interested in applying for SBA program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org